Robin Two 92/365


I'm sorry, but this still amazes me!!! Remember Mr. Flunkie Flunkerson I
was venting about a few months back?? The one with all the failing grades,
missing assignments and Lies, Lies and more Lies? Well, he mad the HONOR
ROLL!!!! And the "All A's" honor roll at that!! This evening we are
treating him and his brother to something fun because of the big
improvement. It's between Craig's Cruisers and Bounce Party........ Oh
boy! :}

5 comments:

Bridget December 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Congratulations!! Great news!

Andrea December 2, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

YAY! Good news! So happy for you and your family.

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

That is so awesome!! I loved the "Flunkie Flunkerson."

The Courteous Chihuahua December 3, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

FANTASTIC!

Sheila December 3, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

woo-hoo!!! big congrats to all of you -- that is a huge accomplishment!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP