Robin Two 99/365

This holiday season, let's try to give, and hope to receive gifts that don't
cost money........the things you can't buy in a store..............Love,
Friendship, Family, Time, Helpfulness, Compassion, Communication, Respect,
Understanding, Fun, Joy, Happiness, Sincerity, Positivity, Good Health,
Honesty.........you get the idea..........shop early and give
generously......

6 comments:
you are so right. i am really trying to maintain this attitude. thanks for the reminder. (pretty tree, btw!)
AMEN R2!!! I'm inspired. :-)
Love this and am thankful that through this project I've gotten to know you!!!
Me too Robin!! As well as SarahTow and my other Envisage favorites that I HOPE to meet some day (MJ, Andrea, Bridge.........) :) I really didn't expect this project to be this awesome but it sure is. xox
Honey, have i got tons of gifts for all of you! :)
MJ, you've given me lots of gifts already.......smiles, laughs, kindness, joy, positivity........Your a big spender!!! Thanks :)
Post a Comment