WTF ? That's all that is in your bathroom drawer?
I had to think about this for a minute. . . but now I know what you mean! EW! LOLOL! (at least I think I do)
No kidding Marie....that is one neat drawer. R2, do you have zitless teeth or clean zits or both?
Marie, that's the clean drawer. The other drawers are packed!! Well, I stopped myself before I actually put it in my mouth but I did manage to squeeze a whole wad on my toothbrush and go, "Hey, wait a minute........"
I had a friend who mistook her Preparation H for VO5 and put ass creme in her hair. ;-) Very neat drawer, btw!
I actually don't have a drawer in my bathroom, but if I did, it would not be this neat.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
WTF ? That's all that is in your bathroom drawer?
I had to think about this for a minute. . . but now I know what you mean! EW! LOLOL! (at least I think I do)
No kidding Marie....that is one neat drawer. R2, do you have zitless teeth or clean zits or both?
Marie, that's the clean drawer. The other drawers are packed!! Well, I stopped myself before I actually put it in my mouth but I did manage to squeeze a whole wad on my toothbrush and go, "Hey, wait a minute........"
I had a friend who mistook her Preparation H for VO5 and put ass creme in her hair. ;-) Very neat drawer, btw!
I actually don't have a drawer in my bathroom, but if I did, it would not be this neat.
Post a Comment