RobinTwo 117/365


Although a great day, not very picture worthy....... Spent much of the
day relaxing with Tim. We played cards and board games, had a fire in the
back yard, ran to a few stores, devowered a DELICOUS pork roast I made in
the crock pot and ended the night with a few cocktails at the neighborhood
watering hole.... So...........here is some "creations" the boys and I made
(yesterday)with the homemade playdough I made. Pretty creative huh?

4 comments:

AmyGirl December 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

I see the "turd" creations made it into the picture!!!

RobinTwo December 27, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

I told them they had to be creative and make something besides turds, but eventually I broke down and let them make one pile of poop each. LOL!

The Courteous Chihuahua December 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

I like the angry face. Kind of the way I feel tonight.

Bridget December 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

They're all REALLY good - I like the spider webs. They look edible, too.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP