nice gams...I like the skirt-boot combo, too. ;-)
LOL, thanks Bridget. They are actually my slipper socks from my mom last year. Our heat in our apt doesn't work so well so I ALWAYS have them on or my feet literally ache from the cold.Plus, my legs look better with them on!
Cool shot! And a clean bathroom -- I'm envious.
Glad I'm not the only one who's sporadic at best about shaving legs! :D
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
nice gams...I like the skirt-boot combo, too. ;-)
LOL, thanks Bridget. They are actually my slipper socks from my mom last year. Our heat in our apt doesn't work so well so I ALWAYS have them on or my feet literally ache from the cold.
Plus, my legs look better with them on!
Cool shot! And a clean bathroom -- I'm envious.
Glad I'm not the only one who's sporadic at best about shaving legs! :D
Post a Comment