Sarah 107/365


The Christmas tree is up and the lights have been lit.

I have disdain for Christmas, mostly because about 10 years ago my ex decided to clean out our garage and in the process threw out a very large box of ornaments that my mother had given me from our childhood. It's just never been the same for me since.

But it's not about me is it? Hence the white Christmas tree that Alice fell in love with last week. This is the year we start building up a box full of ornaments we get to pass on to our kids someday.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever version you prefer, enjoy it. I think it's going to be a good one this year.

3 comments:

Robin December 16, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

I would be devestated by the throwing out of ornaments :( I love the idea of passing ornaments on, I'll have to consider doing that! I'm fairly possessive about them! HA! Merry Christmas to you and yours Sarah! Again thank you for all you do!

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Devastated is a good word for it Robin, I still feel sick to my stomach about it when Christmas time comes along.

Merry Christmas to your family as well!

ps. Your welcome!

Sheila December 18, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

One day, I will own a white tree with colored lights. There is something so nostalgic & gorgeous about them. (I guess I should have done it this year, since we replaced our tree. maybe next time!)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP