I know it's odd but there is nothing I love more than a vegetable platter. This looks like heaven to me!
what is the purple stuff on the lower right corner? looks like purple cauliflower.
How clever, cups made out of bell peppers!
I am soooooooooo stealing that idea. It's gorgeous!
Very pretty vegetables
I know! I loved this! Yes - it was purple cauliflower! - Shannon
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
I know it's odd but there is nothing I love more than a vegetable platter. This looks like heaven to me!
what is the purple stuff on the lower right corner? looks like purple cauliflower.
How clever, cups made out of bell peppers!
I am soooooooooo stealing that idea. It's gorgeous!
Very pretty vegetables
I know! I loved this! Yes - it was purple cauliflower! - Shannon
Post a Comment