Shannon 112/365


So today on my little trip through the Starbucks, there were some cutie
little snow people at the window. Very cute. I ordered a
choco-mocha-frappe-latte-hoopla (as my husband likes to call it). I call it
a peppermint mocha.

3 comments:

sarah two December 22, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

I love when you tweet about your coffee, because then I think, "OH HEY! I NEED COFFEE!"

Bridget December 23, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

I like your hubby's version of the name! I may try ordering a vente hoopla and see what happens... :-)

The Courteous Chihuahua December 23, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

I had my first pepermint mocha of the season last night! YUM! Not sure what took me so long to get to a Starbucks.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP