Shannon 121/365


Last night I spent some time with some friends from high school - one of
whom I haven't seen for over five years. We got pizza, chatted for a few
hours and had a really lovely time. This is a photo I snapped of myself
right before I left the house.

8 comments:

Amber December 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Your hair is so cute. Seriously.

Rebecca December 31, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

Beautiful!

Bridget December 31, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

As always, you look so pretty!!!

RobinTwo December 31, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Your hair looks absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous December 31, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

I do love the hair! Really..the entire look is lovely!

Linda December 31, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

You're a hottie! Gorgeous shot.

sarah two December 31, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

You're so cute!!

micala December 31, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Thanks dears! - Shannon

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP