Sheila 117/365


We went to a fantastic Boxing Day party last night. Doesn't the table look
fabulous?! Our friends Belinda & Alan are wonderful hosts and so much fun.

10 comments:

Bridget December 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Beautiful!!

The Courteous Chihuahua December 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

I'm intrigued by the egg in the bread!

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

mmm scotch eggs

mama_gretch December 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

What are Scotch eggs anyway? I want one!

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

it's a hard boiled egg with the shell removed wrapped in sausage and then covered in bread crumbs and deep fried

Sheila December 28, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

and they are heaven on earth!! they were the main reason i took this photo!!

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

OMG. I want a scotch egg.

RobinTwo December 28, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Wow! Scotch eggs huh? Never heard of them. I want one too! ;{

Bj in Dallas December 30, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

first time for me to try one, and they were great! However, the stuff in the middle of the platter is some sort of pickle relish I think called Bradfords and it will kill you.

Chris December 30, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

BJ - It's called Branston - and it is Fantastic!! The only thing better is Marmite!!!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP