Sheila 92/365


I love Tuesdays after our cleaner Sherlyn has been! Our bedroom only looks
like this for a few hours...

4 comments:

Elizabeth December 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Thursdays are my equivalent. :)

Andrea December 4, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

we have the same bedroom furniture! do you have the dresser with the big mirror?

Sheila December 4, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Yes I do! I'll have to take a photo of our armoire - we had it for a few years & then moved it to the bedroom. we literally stumbled upon this furniture & the wood patterns matched! lucky find!!

RobinTwo December 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Aww........vacuume cleaner marks in the carpet. Nothing more impressive :) Love that comforter and lamp. Great shades of blue. Makes me want to crawl right on in that bed and go night night :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP