Stephie 92/365
Oh back home.. and back to reality! And back to the news about my upcoming
trip to guinea.. CANCELED :( booooooo! I am so sad! I am heartbroken.. I
can not believe after 2 years of planning (since the minute i left last
time) I really can't go! I decided I needed to have a dedication "cheat"
week or so.. relive my last trip again.. share a little bit with you all
about this amazing place.. the amazing african family i have there.. and
hope to feel a little bit of peace with all of this soon?
This was one of my favorites.. it is blown up and hangs above my fire
place..
trip to guinea.. CANCELED :( booooooo! I am so sad! I am heartbroken.. I
can not believe after 2 years of planning (since the minute i left last
time) I really can't go! I decided I needed to have a dedication "cheat"
week or so.. relive my last trip again.. share a little bit with you all
about this amazing place.. the amazing african family i have there.. and
hope to feel a little bit of peace with all of this soon?
This was one of my favorites.. it is blown up and hangs above my fire
place..


3 comments:
i am sorry for your disappointment. i hope that it works out so you can go another time in the near future.
I'm really sorry you aren't able to go. It just wasn't the right time for you to go...that's all.
i can see why you have this hanging in your home -- gorgeous shot that says SO MUCH!!
Post a Comment