Syene 103/365

I'm trying to organized photos for scanning. I didn't know this is a little
photo album existed until my after my mom passed away late last March.
Apparently she assembled it when she was in high school in the mid 50's. The
sepia photos are two of her elementary school pictures There were a few
snapshots tucked in the album as well. The one here is of my sister and me
in 1964. I think its a pretty amazing shot. :-)

3 comments:
wow. viewing this photo online here really makes me see what a powerful image of the passage of time these photos represent.
What a lovely thing to find! Very precious!
Wow! What an awesome surprise to have found! Pictures are priceless arent they? Think what a wonderful thing it would have been to have found an entire year of at Envisage project from way back then....
Post a Comment