Syene 106/365


I drew this little sketch quite some time ago. I bet I spent an hour
staring at it today and cannot figure out where to go next with this one. I
like the hats, though.

5 comments:

Summer December 19, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

ITs absoulutly beautiful.....omg...their eyes are amazing..

Pam December 19, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Beautiful. It looks done to me.

syene December 20, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Thank you so much! I'm still a bit fearful of posting art stuff. Gathering confidence, though! I LOVE making the eyes. I could draw just eyes for days and days.

The Courteous Chihuahua December 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

I love this!

Sheila December 21, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

well done! and they remind me (in my opinion) of nuns or nurses back in the 40's. I love this.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP