This is a mixed media piece I'm working on for an online group I am part of. She's still very much in progress. The lighting was crappy so the metallic paint looks a little odd. I love making this sort of thing.
Thank you for the kind words!!! I'm going to try to get a bunch of things together to post for sale after the new year. I'm learning some new techniques, which is both exciting and challenging. It takes practice but I'm starting to feel confident enough to put some things out there and see what happens!
4 comments:
Beautiful! So much detail, so many things to look at.
Fantastic. Do you sell your work?
Thank you for the kind words!!! I'm going to try to get a bunch of things together to post for sale after the new year. I'm learning some new techniques, which is both exciting and challenging. It takes practice but I'm starting to feel confident enough to put some things out there and see what happens!
You could totally sell your work. I'm suprised you don't already!
Post a Comment