Adrienne 123/365

ok, so i'm not going to try to play catch up for the last month, so i will
simply start fresh with the new year. the kids and i have made it to ft.
bragg, nc and are officially settled into our new home. i can't begin to
tell you how good it feels to be in our very own home... not my parent's
house, not a hotel, etc... it's also one step closer to the mister
returning home- in just a couple more weeks!!! :)
so here it is- mi casa! and here's to a superfantabulous 2010!

11 comments:
Such a cute house!! Glad you are finally in your own place. 2010 will be a better year!
Welcome back Adrienne!
Welcome back and welcome home! Love your new house.
Yea!! Welcome back. I've been wondering about how you've been doing. Glad to see your post...
Glad you are settled in. Such a nice setting and a fenced yard to boot. Bet the kids love it.
Happy New Year, welcome back, and congrats on the beautiful house!!!
Welcome back and congrats on the new home!
Congratulations - looks like a great place for your family!
thanks ladies! it's soooo good to be home- and back to envisage! :)
Welcome back!!! What a great house. Hope it feels like home, sweet home to you. I bet it will feel complete once ther mister makes it back. :-)
I've missed you -- and wondered how the mister was doing! this is a gorgeous home, and I'm so happy for you!! Welcome Back!
Post a Comment