Amanda 124/365


This is how my dad and I like our bacon. The meat cooked through, edges
brown, but still wiggly. My mother wouldn't let us eat it this way when she
was home, so we'd eat limp bacon when she was gone. Today, I ate a piece of
limp bacon because it's my house and I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous January 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Love that plate! The thought of eating the bacon on it in that state makes me gag a little though. I'm a mostly crispy bacon person.

Kirsten January 4, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

LMAO all I can think of is "Amanda likes limp meat". I agree with Sarah, I'm a crispy bacon person!

sarah two January 4, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

I make my bacon so crispy my kids can't stand it...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP