Farting too? I'm SOOOOOOOO fricken' Jelly!!!! This is such a cute pic..xo
Lord have mercy...It was definitely one time to be jelly! R2 we will all have our time!
yes, i have to admit to the farting. hard to explain - you had to be there...but OMG...it was FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
I always blame the cat when I fart. ;-) You guys look like you're having a great time!!
Ya'll don't even know....probably one of the funniest moments in my entire life. I laughed so hard I peed a little.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Farting too?
I'm SOOOOOOOO fricken' Jelly!!!! This is such a cute pic..xo
Lord have mercy...It was definitely one time to be jelly! R2 we will all have our time!
yes, i have to admit to the farting. hard to explain - you had to be there...but OMG...it was FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
I always blame the cat when I fart. ;-) You guys look like you're having a great time!!
Ya'll don't even know....probably one of the funniest moments in my entire life. I laughed so hard I peed a little.
Post a Comment