Andrea 125/365

The Cleaver family we are NOT. Sunday was not a fun day at our household.
Youngest son (16) had a complete meltdown and confronted my husband (his
step-dad of almost 11 years) with all kinds of stuff. It was ugly. When it
was all said and done, I give them BOTH credit. My husband didn't lose his
cool. And son eventually apologized for some of the hurtful things he
said. My only hope is that thru all the hurt and tears....maybe some good
will come of it. For the whole family.

4 comments:
a good family without fight I think doesn't exist!! Sometimes I think some fight are beneficial for every body. At least, he said what he had to say, and you know that he will not keep that inside of him. We have to be careful with boys because they don't talk a lot, and when they don't do it, they sometime are attempt to hurt themself. ( I hope that you understand what I mean because I have some problems choising the right verb sorry!)
Well, what a bummer that had to happen but sometimes some good will come out of a difficult situation. Why does step life have to be so hard?? GRRR!!! :{ Sorry you had a poopie Sunday.... {{{hug}}} xo
I agree w/ Jacinthe...aruging can be beneficial. Sounds like you didn't get stuck in the middle and let them hash it out. Good for you. I also think the holidays can be so goddam stressful that people lose it.
Screw the Cleavers. ;-)
Awwwww...I love you.
Post a Comment