Andrea 128/365

I confess that this is probably my most favorite thing about my house - I
have a whole room dedicated just to laundry! I do all the laundry in the
family (my choice) and I actually kind of like it. We operate on a rotating
laundry basket system. I don't go hunting dirty laundry and I don't deliver
clean laundry. When dirty clothes are delivered, I do them and place them
in that person's laundry basket. I can fold and hang stuff up as soon as it
comes out of the dryer.
I can't wait to try Kristen's fabric softener recipe and laundry soap (when
she shares it). I'm nerdy like that. :)

5 comments:
SO JEALOUS of that room!!!! i think i would actually enjoy doing the laundry in there!!! what a great system you have, too... i think i will put that into place when the kids are old enough!
What a wonderful laundry room. I must confess, I actually dont mind laundry eather. I have a rule though..........once it comes out of the dryer, unless its socks or undies, it gets folded or hung up IMMEDIATELY.....I HATE clean laundry stuffed in a laundry basket. I've been known to just wash it all over again when it gets like that......
R2 - I should take a pic of the clean, now rumpled laundry that's been sitting on a chair for two days...you would def. have to wash it over.
A - it's a great room. I have a stackable stuffed in a hall closet. ;-(
OMG I would LOVE a laundry room instead of using the garage. I'm totally jealous. I also love your system you have for doing laundry!
Oh and the fabric softener is awesome. I honestly dont' see myself purchasing the "real stuff" anymore. I am planning on making the laundry soap soon. I posted the recipe on the group site!
Post a Comment