Andrea 141/365

More cheat pics. Update on computer virus - the virus will now allow me to
access ANY anti-virus software sites. Lovely. Waiting to talk to our IT
guy about what my next step is. So...still no access to my cameras memory
card.
This is one of my favorite pics of all time. Do they look like they are
having fun OR WHAT? We had a big graduation party for son, Z, last May.
This also happened to be the day before Nathan and MJ's wedding. It was a
blast. This is Z and MJ rocking the house (backyard)!

4 comments:
And boy howdy did we rock...I had completely forgotten that party was the day before our wedding. And please note the couple behind Z and I. "Whew" is all I can say!
Y'all are SO boring. ;-)
you won't want to miss tomorrow's photo as i've decided to use one of the couple behind them dancing. scandalous, i tell ya!
Can you get a disc with an updated version of your anti-virus?
Post a Comment