Andrea 142/365

I think this will be my last cheat pic. Virus or not I can upload pics from
home. I think. I'll try tonight.
Anyway, another pic from the big graduation party. I chose this one because
you can't see their faces - to protect the innocent. This girl had some
booty moves and put them on this poor unsuspecting boy (my son's best
friend and college roommate). It was QUITE the show!

6 comments:
I taught her everything she knows. :-)
ha! well...you must be one very talented woman, bridge!
Damn that girl has some nice legs!
Oh yeah she had the moves all right. And Kirsten, she's 18...thus the legs...But don't forget Andrea, she also had that move on Z's stairway....the roll the head around and puke move. ARG...And Z was such a saint, cleaned it ALL UP BY HIMSELF. His mama taught him well.
I like how he's looking nervously over at the people behind him - like can anyone see this?!
Her parents must be so proud.
Post a Comment