Becky 141/365


"Have you ever had popcorn popped in bacon grease. Soooo gooood!"

9 comments:

Kirsten January 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

OMG!! My mouth is watering! I eat popcorn almost every night. That sounds awesome!

RobinTwo January 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Becky! How NAUGHTY!!!!

nicole from envisage January 27, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

wow, that sounds wonderful!

Sheila January 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

OK, so what's the ratio of regular oil & bacon grease? This sounds SO GOOD!!

miss selene January 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

send me some? please? :)

Bridget January 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

I won't knock it 'til I try it but it sounds gross to me. ;-[

The Courteous Chihuahua January 27, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Sheila, I just use straight bacon grease; two generous tablespoons.

Bridget, try it! It's not an overwhelming flavor.

Sheila January 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Thanks Becky - I will give it a go!

Sheila February 8, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Hubby tried it & liked it!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP