LOL Seems about right!
Nice!!!! LOL
Twelve. The emotional age men reach is twelve.
at least they had their pants on!!!
Nice. Do you know them??? ;-)
i think this is pretty tame!
Two what?? Oh, I think I know.
at least it wasn't "the shocker" symbol...
Bridget: I've met the crotch grabber, but to say I know him would be a huge exaggeration! Don't know the owner of the peace sign. :-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
LOL Seems about right!
Nice!!!! LOL
Twelve. The emotional age men reach is twelve.
at least they had their pants on!!!
Nice. Do you know them??? ;-)
i think this is pretty tame!
Two what?? Oh, I think I know.
at least it wasn't "the shocker" symbol...
Bridget: I've met the crotch grabber, but to say I know him would be a huge exaggeration! Don't know the owner of the peace sign. :-)
Post a Comment