It does look great on you. It will especually look great with your bathing suit this summer. LOL!!
LOL, R2. Hey Becky, I'm with you. When you find something that looks great on you, stick with it. It's YOUR look!
Awesome Becky! Love your sensibility!
Whoever told you that was RIGHT! Looks awesome!
I agree -- you DO look good! Can't wait to see the pic of you wearing it in July!
or maybe you could switch to a swim cap in july? ;)
definitely suits you.and it july it will have to be swimsuit, hat AND scarf!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
It does look great on you. It will especually look great with your bathing suit this summer. LOL!!
LOL, R2. Hey Becky, I'm with you. When you find something that looks great on you, stick with it. It's YOUR look!
Awesome Becky! Love your sensibility!
Whoever told you that was RIGHT! Looks awesome!
I agree -- you DO look good! Can't wait to see the pic of you wearing it in July!
or maybe you could switch to a swim cap in july? ;)
definitely suits you.
and it july it will have to be swimsuit, hat AND scarf!
Post a Comment