Bex 143/365


Another insect shot, I know!

But I couldn't not post this.

Sorry!

5 comments:

Kirsten January 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

I mean this in the nicest way.... I hate you!!

Bridget January 22, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

You are the official "Bug Lady" of envisage!!! Are you sure you're not an entomologist?

mama_gretch January 22, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

That's a great shot - look at all the detail! Keep 'em coming!

RobinTwo January 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Is that a REAL black widow, just hanging out in a web? I'd be way too scared to tak a pic of him. EEK!! I don't think I've ever seen them in real life. I don't think Michigan has them....hmm...

Edge January 26, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

Thanks Kirsten! And Mama_Gretch! Bridget, maybe I should have been an entomologist! I guess it's just that there's more insects than anything else in SA for photo opps! Robin Two - it's just a garden spider, not lethal or anything. We do have black widows under our garden furniture though! I'll try and shoot them another day!

This particular spider spins a web just outside our kitchen door every evening, parks off there all night, and by morning, she's gone. I've photographed her five nights in a row.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP