Is this from your new camera? I like the effect, kind of smudged a little.
yes, the new camera is out and about! It was very cold and I didn't want to take my gloves off, I wasn't sure about the settings and the light was low....so I got smudge. :-) I hope to get better w/ practice.
Almost looks like a painting - wonderful!
oooh! what camera did you get?????
I got a Nikon Coolpix P90. A stretch for me...I'm looking forward to learning how to actually use it!
beautiful! as always...
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Is this from your new camera? I like the effect, kind of smudged a little.
yes, the new camera is out and about! It was very cold and I didn't want to take my gloves off, I wasn't sure about the settings and the light was low....so I got smudge. :-) I hope to get better w/ practice.
Almost looks like a painting - wonderful!
oooh! what camera did you get?????
I got a Nikon Coolpix P90. A stretch for me...I'm looking forward to learning how to actually use it!
beautiful! as always...
Post a Comment