HOLY DOG BALLS!!!! I just salivated on the floor.........GOD that looks good!!!!
WOW! yum!!!
It's sadistic to post such pictures when poor salivating people like me might be looking at them hungry for a midnight snack...and not a cake shop or any such thing in a 50 kilometer radius at 00:39! Bex
She's my best friend for a reasonhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/_nailkitty_/sets/72157603866695227/
WOW Chelle! You do some awesome work! I wish I had your abilities.
R2 - Holy Dog Balls? Too funny. :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
HOLY DOG BALLS!!!! I just salivated on the floor.........GOD that looks good!!!!
WOW! yum!!!
It's sadistic to post such pictures when poor salivating people like me might be looking at them hungry for a midnight snack...and not a cake shop or any such thing in a 50 kilometer radius at 00:39! Bex
She's my best friend for a reason
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_nailkitty_/sets/72157603866695227/
WOW Chelle! You do some awesome work! I wish I had your abilities.
R2 - Holy Dog Balls? Too funny. :)
Post a Comment