I cleaned out my file cabinet. I knew it was bad because I had stopped filing things due to the fact that I couldn't find the labels. I am pretty sure the IRS doesn't need me to keep 20 years of tax returns. These two piles are "shred" and "throw out."
Oh, I've done that a few times. I end up wondering what the heck I was thinking saving some of the stuff I saved ;{ Bet it made for much easier filing now huh? I need to do that again.... My files are getting mighty tight in the cabinet...
1 comments:
Oh, I've done that a few times. I end up wondering what the heck I was thinking saving some of the stuff I saved ;{ Bet it made for much easier filing now huh? I need to do that again.... My files are getting mighty tight in the cabinet...
Post a Comment