Very nice. Those patterns require close concentration.
beautiful! i admire your craftmanship!
Wow you did a great job!! I'm having a hard time simply mixing up the stitches to make a pattern lol. I can't get past the stupid knit stitch :(. I hope I can make a hat by next year!!
Wow! You're a star in my book! I learned to crochet several years ago, but damned if I can read a pattern.
It's a gorgeous hat - you should be proud!
I am proud! I taught Cindy to knit over the phone! Seriously. And she taught me to French braid over the phone. Good communication skills.
Hey Anonymous Sue! We do rock at communication!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Very nice. Those patterns require close concentration.
beautiful! i admire your craftmanship!
Wow you did a great job!! I'm having a hard time simply mixing up the stitches to make a pattern lol. I can't get past the stupid knit stitch :(. I hope I can make a hat by next year!!
Wow! You're a star in my book! I learned to crochet several years ago, but damned if I can read a pattern.
It's a gorgeous hat - you should be proud!
I am proud! I taught Cindy to knit over the phone! Seriously. And she taught me to French braid over the phone. Good communication skills.
Hey Anonymous Sue! We do rock at communication!!
Post a Comment