Man, that's a tsunami of drool!
Yeah - I have always been quite a drooler. My college room mate was always particularly amazed.I was in process of deciding whether or not to wake up when my camera was hijacked and photos taken. On the up side, When I drool, I am not grinding my teeth, so it means I am less stressed!AND it is an excellent way to make sure people don't just take your pillows!
Too funny!!! I'm a drooler; I can relate. I rarely put dark sheets on by bed because of it. Looks too gross when it dries.
BAHA!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Man, that's a tsunami of drool!
Yeah - I have always been quite a drooler. My college room mate was always particularly amazed.
I was in process of deciding whether or not to wake up when my camera was hijacked and photos taken.
On the up side, When I drool, I am not grinding my teeth, so it means I am less stressed!
AND it is an excellent way to make sure people don't just take your pillows!
Too funny!!! I'm a drooler; I can relate. I rarely put dark sheets on by bed because of it. Looks too gross when it dries.
BAHA!
Post a Comment