A couple, but remember that in Islamic art there is *always* a mistake put in because only God can make perfect things... and congratulate yourself on not being a god...
Well I can't see anything wrong with it. Even after trying to find something wrong lol
this look good. After my quilt, I think this would be my next project. I've never try cross stitch.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
A couple, but remember that in Islamic art there is *always* a mistake put in because only God can make perfect things... and congratulate yourself on not being a god...
Well I can't see anything wrong with it. Even after trying to find something wrong lol
this look good. After my quilt, I think this would be my next project. I've never try cross stitch.
Post a Comment