We started disk one tonight and while she was a little confused at some parts, she laughed Heartily at others. She is still unsure about the animations - but the site of Graham Chapman dancing around a courtroom singing, of the Dirty Fork skit, she was really Laughing.
I was so proud. She and I both really guffawed at the Musical Mice with Terry Jones smacking imaginary mice with mallets.
2 comments:
Yay!
Soon, she will be experiencing The Dead Parrot sketch, and all the rest of the fun. :)
We started disk one tonight and while she was a little confused at some parts, she laughed Heartily at others. She is still unsure about the animations - but the site of Graham Chapman dancing around a courtroom singing, of the Dirty Fork skit, she was really Laughing.
I was so proud. She and I both really guffawed at the Musical Mice with Terry Jones smacking imaginary mice with mallets.
I was so proud.
Post a Comment