gorey is one of my VERY favorites!!!!
zomg!!! i love that! petra had one up in her bathroom years and years ago when i first met her and i would stay longer than bathroom use required just reading it, trying to absorb every word!
I am still trying to find another copy of that poster so I can get it back up in the bathroom
Hey, I have one of these calendars! And I just sent in my same picture today (#151), though I took just the bottom of it. :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
gorey is one of my VERY favorites!!!!
zomg!!! i love that! petra had one up in her bathroom years and years ago when i first met her and i would stay longer than bathroom use required just reading it, trying to absorb every word!
I am still trying to find another copy of that poster so I can get it back up in the bathroom
Hey, I have one of these calendars! And I just sent in my same picture today (#151), though I took just the bottom of it. :)
Post a Comment