Judy 127/365


Wanted to share thiese adorable button sets that I found on clearance at
JoAnne's Fabrics today. For $1 each I thought I could find something cute
to do with them for next Christmas. Get your creative juices flowing and
give me some suggestions. My only idea so far is to sew them onto red
sweatshirts or polar fleece tops.

5 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Decorate handmade Xmas stockings. Offer to personalize them. Sell them. Decorate homemade cards.

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Pillows!!! Super cute pillows!

adrienne January 6, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

cute hand-towels for the bathroom/kitchen!

Bridget January 7, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

holiday apron!

Pam January 7, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Paint a scene on a small canvas then sew them on over. Put on a small easel for a gift.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP