Although I never say never, I truthfully believe this is my last purchase from DELL. It has been a nightmare and not until I demanded to speak to a superviser did I get anywhere.
I hope you have better luck than I have had - I just ordered my THIRD replacement power cord. Dell tried to charge me $60 for it - found it elsewhere for much less.
6 comments:
yaay! finally!!! although, i will save my cartwheels for the day it is actually sitting in your house!
OMG! Finally!
I hate Dell... I REALLY, REALLY hate Dell
Although I never say never, I truthfully believe this is my last purchase from DELL. It has been a nightmare and not until I demanded to speak to a superviser did I get anywhere.
I hope you have better luck than I have had - I just ordered my THIRD replacement power cord. Dell tried to charge me $60 for it - found it elsewhere for much less.
I used to love Dell but when a Dell goes bad it goes waaaay bad and usually 2 days after your warranty has expired.
Post a Comment