Katrina 122/365


Our New Years Eves are always cursed. For some reason, every year, something
awful happens. Well, this year we decided to stay in and what happened? The
baby somehow jabbed the back of her throat with a kitchen mixing spoon. She
was just GUSHING blood out of her mouth. It was absolutely terrifying. I
rushed her in to the doc, and it turned out she had just scraped some skin
off the back of her throat, and it was completely superficial. Thank
goodness!! This spoon was the culprit.

3 comments:

Bridget January 10, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

That DOES sound terrifying. Glad it all worked out ok.

littletanmouse January 10, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

Oh god, I'm so glad it wasn't serious! I would freak the heck out. We're lucky Avery hasn't had any serious injuries when I'm the only one home yet.

Kirsten January 10, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

OMG I would have freaked out! Any sort of head injury scares the shit out of me.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP