Kirsten 125/365

Was bored today and doing some blog work and came up with an idea for my
personal blog. I have now changed it to a recipe blog. I know many have this
but I haven't found one the way mine is set up.
I have labels on each recipe for easy, medium, and hard, different types of
meats, meals and if its freezable or not. All my recipes will have a picture
of the end result and some with how the process should be done to make it.
I'm also thinking of making a Kid Approved label for meals my kids actually
eat lol. This should help me figure out what to make for dinner by meat
ingredient, time, difficulty or just by what looks good.
If you would like to follow my blog, life-as-a-creek.blogspot.com/, I
would love to have followers who try the recipes posted and comment on how
they made it better and even submit their photos of the dish they made to
me!

8 comments:
Cool idea!
Count me in as a follower!
Thanks Maureen and MJ :)
Great idea, Kirsten. I've mostly given up cooking, but I'll stop by and check it out!
I'm following...looking forward to trying some of your recipes!!!
Sweet! If you try the recipes tell me what you think of them :)
i will DEFINITELY check it out!!!
sweet. i will definitely check it out!
Post a Comment