Kirsten 129/365


I feel like absolute shit today. Its been a LONG time since I have felt this
bad. The only thing I wanted to do was be right here in my bed. Sadly I was
only here for a couple minutes so I could take this picture. :( I was told I
would get to lay in bed all weekend with my laptop and the tv remote and the
doors locked.....is it the weekend yet?

3 comments:

Bridget January 8, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

Do you have the flu??? Hope you feel better. ;-(

adrienne January 8, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

it's so sad that there are no sick days for moms... hope you feel better mama!!!

Kirsten January 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

No Bridget just a very bad cold!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP