Kirsten 144/365


Last night was looking like a typical night for us until I got a pleasant
surprise of an old buddy from school and a friend stopping by to hang out.
Had a lot of fun with drinks and Tiger Woods Wii Golf. There's something about a British announcer that yells "FOR SKIN" that I will always find amusing. That and the fact the game of golf can consist of HOURS of sexual innuendos!

I did Promise a plug to Austin here in the picture if I could post this
picture today. He is 26, HILARIOUS, good looking and single! If interested let me
know ;) LOL There ya go Austin!

5 comments:

Kirsten January 23, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

Thats what was thinking when I saw the picture. You had a perfect swing!

sarah two January 23, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

I don't think I know anyone geographically desirable for Austin - but if I make any single friends in Oregon (It's Oregon, right?), I'll refer them to this picture.

Kirsten January 23, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Awesome Sarah I'll let him know LOL

Yes it's Oregon. Its funny because I told him its women from all over the world....He was fine with that lol

Goddess of Madness January 23, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Chelle he looks cute.... you should get his email

nicole from envisage January 24, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

ha, if I was single and remotely in the right part of the world, sure! :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP