Linda 126/365


Project of the day: I made new curtains and valances for one of the
bedrooms. I'm quite pleased with the finished products.

8 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Very nice. Love your furniture too!

Andrea January 6, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

you are so talented! i love that wardrobe!

Lynn January 6, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Very pretty!

Heather January 6, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Is this at the duplex? They look great!

Bj in Dallas January 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Angle the big piece across the corner and it will show it off!
Its gorgeous!


(not being nosey or bossy but I do this for a living :)

Amber January 6, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

That wardrobe is SO PRETTY!

The Courteous Chihuahua January 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Good job, and I agree with BJ. Angle the wardrobe.
:-)

Linda January 8, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Yes, the wardrobe would look better angled, but a queen bed will be added to that room shortly, and there won't be room to angle it.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP