Marie 126/365


I couldn't get the camera to take the damn picture clearly w/o a flash and
the flash caused huge glare. Anyone know how to remedy that? ANYHOOO (oh I
hate when people say that) see that dress in the middle? Man i love the
Frederick's catalog and only wish I had some reason to buy that dress.

5 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Honey, us girls don't need a reason to buy a dress. Go for it! Oh, and get yourself a tripod....then you can turn off the flash. I depise the flash.

RobinTwo January 6, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Get the damn thing. Wear it in Jamacia next time you go!! You will look spectacular in it!

sarah two January 6, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

I hate the flash. Sometimes I sit by a window to get natural light so I don't have to use the flash.

Amber January 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

I use the macro function when I'm not using flash. It helps me focus a little better.

The Courteous Chihuahua January 7, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Uh....buy it and wear it in the boudoir!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP