i declare that we need more pics of this beautiful beast!!! i think gibson and stella moon are my fav envisage doggies!
I agree!! More Stella Moon!!BTW - I never had the guts to bathe my great dane. You have my undying admiration!
Stella Moon and Gibson are SOME of fav Envisage doggies.....But what about Rixi, and Katie, and Bubba and Lola and Fiber and my all time favorites..............Ringo and Lola... xoxoxox Oh, and Stella Moon's big brother Truman Doo...
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
i declare that we need more pics of this beautiful beast!!! i think gibson and stella moon are my fav envisage doggies!
I agree!! More Stella Moon!!
BTW - I never had the guts to bathe my great dane. You have my undying admiration!
Stella Moon and Gibson are SOME of fav Envisage doggies.....But what about Rixi, and Katie, and Bubba and Lola and Fiber and my all time favorites..............Ringo and Lola... xoxoxox Oh, and Stella Moon's big brother Truman Doo...
Post a Comment