marie 149/365


I was reading about a local restaurant (Little Mexico, SarahTwo!!!) opening
soon and was drooling at my desk thinking of their salsa. Tonight I decided
to whip up a batch and eat it for dinner (with chips and cheese of course).

7 comments:

Sarah two January 28, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

When it opens, we need to go. Asap.

AmyGirl January 28, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

They make THE BEST sirloin tip wet burrito! Try it...I know you'll love it!

miss selene January 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

sounds like my kind of dinner. mmm.

Sheila January 28, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

what is a wet burrito?

(i'm sure it's delicious, but the name conjures up a nasty image...)

sarah two January 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

A wet burrito is typically a big burrito covered in sauce (usually a red sauce - kind of like a red enchilada sauce). YUM.

Sheila January 28, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

OK, see - that does sound good!! thanks!

RobinTwo January 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

OMG!! Wet burritos are the best!! I forget not everywhere has them. If your ever in Michigan, make sure you get one. Nothing better!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP