I cannot say enough how much I adore this dog! The character and spirit in her photos is awesome! She (I think she's a she right :) just has her own personality that jumps off the screen!
Your dog steals my heart with every picture of her I see! She is absolutely beautiful! I've never wanted a really big dog before but she makes me dream about it!
Yah, you DON'T want to get "slimed"...believe me!!! Marie, her nose is suspicously clean.... Did you take your Mr Clean magic eraser to it again? LOL j/k!
5 comments:
I cannot say enough how much I adore this dog! The character and spirit in her photos is awesome! She (I think she's a she right :) just has her own personality that jumps off the screen!
Your dog steals my heart with every picture of her I see! She is absolutely beautiful! I've never wanted a really big dog before but she makes me dream about it!
I want to hug her and squeeze and love her!!!! And touch her pretty pink nose!
Boys don't have pink noses, silly. You were spot on. You'll have to come let her drool on you someday, Robin, she's a peach til you get slimed.
Yah, you DON'T want to get "slimed"...believe me!!! Marie, her nose is suspicously clean.... Did you take your Mr Clean magic eraser to it again? LOL j/k!
Post a Comment