marie 153/365


Ok a crappy, boring picture, but there's a weird story that goes with
it. We happened to be talking about getting a blu-ray player recently
so we could hook it up and watch our Netflix through it. There was one
on sale at Best Buy that I was thinking about getting Shawn for his
birthday next week. Then I happened to look on craigslist and someone
was selling the same one through craigslist for $70 less. I said lets
go check it out. He calls the guy and gets the address and says the
address is in a familiar neighborhood. We go there and pull up to this
house and it was his brother Brian's house, the brother that died this
summer. How fricken weird is THAT.

8 comments:

Bridget February 1, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

Wow. bizarre.

AmyGirl February 1, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

All I can say is "OMG"!

The Courteous Chihuahua February 1, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Pretty fricken weird.

Maureen February 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Wow - what a freaky coincidence!

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

That is freaky! Did you buy it?

sarah two February 1, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

What are the odds?

RobinTwo February 1, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Is someone else living in the house already? Who was the person selling the thing?

Sheila February 2, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

it's kismet!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP