Mary Jane 124/365


Poor Bubba. He's not feeling well. We think he's done something to his
left leg. I sure wish he could talk and tell me what's wrong. I makes
me so worried when he's feeling puny. He'll be making a trip to the vet
ASAP. Say a little prayer for Bubba Love.

5 comments:

Anonymous January 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Thoughts to you Bubba, I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous January 4, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Thanks Sarah! You are a good girl. Bubba and both appreciate it!

RobinTwo January 4, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Aww :( Poor Bubba...sending good thoughts your way, Hope he's okay.........

Bridget January 4, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Oh no!! He looks like he doesn't feel well. ;-( Hope he's better soon.

Reshmi January 8, 2010 at 4:29 AM  

Ohhh poor little Bubba.Makes me sad. I really really hope its not anything serious and he gets well soon real quick. My thoughts and prayers for you , Bubba.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP