Mary jane 127/365
Tonight was our first night to rehearse on stage...and we had to be "off
book." Which means we are supposed to have our lines memorized, but in case
you forget them, you can call "line" and the director will help you out. I
only had to call for my line one time! Honestly, it was so much more
exciting than I thought it would be. I was totally terrified, but I managed
to get a grip and enjoy myself. I meant to take my tripod tonight but
forgot, so one of the other actors, Lynn, took our picture. You can see the
stage, Oscar and Felix. And also, Shawnmarie, who plays my sister,
Gwendolyn Pigeon. And of course, yours truly ;)
book." Which means we are supposed to have our lines memorized, but in case
you forget them, you can call "line" and the director will help you out. I
only had to call for my line one time! Honestly, it was so much more
exciting than I thought it would be. I was totally terrified, but I managed
to get a grip and enjoy myself. I meant to take my tripod tonight but
forgot, so one of the other actors, Lynn, took our picture. You can see the
stage, Oscar and Felix. And also, Shawnmarie, who plays my sister,
Gwendolyn Pigeon. And of course, yours truly ;)


4 comments:
i cannot wait to see the play! think you could hook us up with back stage passes so we could pretend we are groupies?
Your gonna knock em dead MJ!!! I'd be WAY to terrified I'd forget my lines to be in any play :{ When is the play?
Yes Andrea, definitely gonna need some groupies! R2, it's Jan. 21-24...coming up SOON! YIKES!
I am SO excited for you!!!
Post a Comment