Mary Jane 146/365


It's over. :( Today was our last performance. These folks really enriched
my life. They were a good group to experience my first theatre
opportunity. It truly was amazing and unbelievable! I don't like to brag
but I really feel like I did a great job with this role and am going to try
for another one in the future (based upon the suggestion of the director).
Cecily Pigeon really did change me...she gave me a lot more confidence.

4 comments:

Bridget January 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

SO proud of you!!!!

Anonymous January 25, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Thank you Bridge!!!!!! We need to put our heads together about a meeting place this spring.

The Courteous Chihuahua January 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

What a great experience!

Bridget January 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

I agree, MJ! Facebook or email me at bjourgensen@gmail.com to start figuring things out. ;-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP