Maureen 144/365


This bumper sticker caught my eye when I stopped at a convenience store,
because I found it odd that it was inside the car on the dashboard, so I
took a closer look as I passed by. I may be assuming incorrectly, but I
wonder if the owner feels they need to keep their message of comfort inside
the car, so as not to offend, frighten or provoke anyone. And, I thought
how sad that was, when so many others who call their god by a different name
can feel free to talk about the comfort and guidance they find in their
beliefs, in bumper stickers, facebook status messages, signs on their walls
and anywhere else that they wish.

3 comments:

Kirsten January 25, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Maybe they need it there as a reminder to their self?

Maureen January 25, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Maybe... I thought that was a possibility, too.

The Courteous Chihuahua January 26, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

That's what I was going to say, Kirsten.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP